Rise Medical Staffing (formerly HealthOne) was formed in 2003 to provide short and long-term staffing
solutions to healthcare facilities suffering from nurse staff shortages. Since
its founding the company has been recruiting and employing US and international
nurses on per diem, travel and long-term assignments at acute care facilities.
Read Latest Company News »
THE MISSION OF RISE MEDICAL STAFFING is to be the leading provider of
nurse staffing personnel in regions we serve by delivering exceptional staffing
services that target the individual needs of our hospital clients and thereby
improve patient care.
OUR OBJECTIVES are to provide...
- Assignments that match their qualifications and professional and personal interests
- Responsiveness to their personal and professional needs
- Competitive wage and benefit programs
- A work environment that promotes safety and quality patient care
- Nurses of the highest quality as measured by nursing aptitude, communication skills, quality of work and patient satisfaction
- Competitive pricing that is comparable to client staff compensation
- Flexibility to meet the changing and evolving needs of individuals
COMPANY PROFITABILITY through:
- Efficient use of operating resources
- Effective risk management
- Strategic growth that is focused on strengths & profitability